Wireless Multi-Room Music Streaming Speaker
The PULSE M takes the sight and sound of Hi-Fi enjoyment to new horizons with its unique Omni-Hybrid™ driver design and contemporary aesthetic
The PULSE M delivers lush, rich, room-filling sound at nearly all angles. Its Omni-Hybrid™ driver design includes an upfiring woofer and two tweeters mounted at 45 degree angles from each other. The PULSE M is not only pleasing to the ears but also the eyes – its elliptical shape adds an elegant accent to any home.
- Wireless music streaming speaker that delivers immersive, room-filling sound
- DSP smart amplifier and Omni-Hybrid™ driver are meticulously engineered to deliver clear, lush audio at nearly every listening angle
- Control music wirelessly with the intuitive BluOS Controller app for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and Windows & Mac OS X desktops.
- Place one in any or every corner of your home and let it add a contemporary touch to your décor
- Group two PULSE Ms with the PULSE SOUNDBAR+ and POWERNODE and create a wireless surround sound system with dedicated rear channels.
- Control it with the optional Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller
- Connect Bluesound to your Amazon Echo with the skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless speakers throughout your house — all in sync.
NO BOUNDARIES. HI-FIDELITY LISTENING.
The PULSE M’s Omni-Hybrid™ driver features an upfiring 5 1/4" woofer and two 3/4" tweeters mounted and offset at 45 degrees from each other to deliver an immersive, 360° soundstage. A custom-designed acoustic reflector above the woofer diffuses unwanted sonic artifacts while directing the driver's higher frequencies out and away from the speaker. The driver assembly relies on a meticulously engineered power supply and a DSP smart amplifier producing 80 watts of system power to achieve real-time monitoring and control of frequency bandwidth, dynamic range and distortion to direct clear and lush audio from nearly any listening angle.
ELEVATE YOUR SPACE
An elliptical shaped cabinet and acoustically transparent fabric “grille” creates a space-saving design that adds a contemporary touch to any space. Placement flexibility is available with the optional WM230 wall mount accessory and FS230 floorstands. The PULSE M comes in Satin Black or White finishes and features to match other Bluesound players.
RULE YOUR SONIC DOMAIN
The PULSE M uses your Wi-Fi network to get set up as soon as it comes out of the box. Simply open the BluOS Controller app and watch as it walks you through the set-up process step-by-step. You can customize the speaker’s name and give it a room, adjust audio settings, and program the 5 quick-touch preset buttons that let you quickly listen to your favorite radio stations, music services and playlists with a simple tap.
STREAM ANY MUSIC. NO MATTER WHERE IT LIVES.
As your all access pass to millions of tracks, the BluOS Controller app allows you to stream songs from your existing music services, tune in to your favorite podcasts, or even listen to music from your personal collection. Thanks to aptX™ HD Bluetooth®, users can wirelessly stream any music or app from a Bluetooth-enabled device in CD-quality, opening up a whole new realm of streaming possibilities with the PULSE M.
SURROUND YOURSELF WITH SOUND
The PULSE M can also be paired to create a true two-channel listening experience with an ultra-wide soundstage, even at off-axis listening angles. The speaker can be grouped with other players in a Bluesound ecosystem to deliver hi-res, multi-room audio to one or many rooms, simultaneously. Use PULSE Ms as rear surrounds in a Bluesound home theater group along with PULSE SOUNDBAR+ and PULSE SUB+ to create a truly immersive experience.
COMMAND YOUR MUSIC WITH VOICE
With skills and support for Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple’s Siri, you can easily connect your Bluesound Player to the corresponding app and enjoy hands-free voice control of personal music libraries, streaming services and more using simple, streamlined commands. Select a track, play your favorite playlist, pause or skip a song, and even say which room you want to listen to music in through your voice assisted device (Note: there are no microphones on the PULSE M). A quick and easy to way control your music, voice control brings you a whole new way to experience music throughout the home.
Adjustable Floor Stand for Pulse M
The FS230 Floor Stand gives you ultimate placement flexibility for the PULSE M and PULSE FLEX. Hold up the speakers as standalone units or use multiple floor stands to complete a surround sound setup. The FS230 is a must-have solution when adding the PULSE M or PULSE FLEX to your existing audio setup.
PULSE M Wall Mount Bracket
Easily mount the PULSE M on your wall with the WM230 Wall Mount and position the speaker to your liking. Precision engineered with high-grade materials to perfectly match the PULSE M, the WM230 uses a swivel design that allows you to rotate and lock the speaker at an optimal angle for enhanced sound quality. Even when mounted, cable management with the WM230 is simple with free and easy access to any connection you need.
- Custom-made to fit the Bluesound PULSE M speaker.
- Keyhole slots for flexible and precise placement
- Allows for access to all the cable connection.
- Provides 180-degrees of total swivel control
- Available in black and white finishes to match the PULSE M.
- Supported Audio File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, ALAC, OPUS
- Supported Hi-Res Audio File Formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
- Native Sampling Rates: up to 192 kHz
- Bit Depth: 16-24
- Audio Controls & EQ: BluOS Controller App
- Distortion: THD+N, 0.030%
- Amplification: Smart DSP Amplifier
- Rated Power Output: 80W total system power, dual amp, 50W x 1 Woofer; 15W x 2 Tweeter
- Speakers: 5.25" (133mm) x 1 Woofer; 0.75" (19mm) x 2 Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz ±1.5 dB, -10 dB @ 40Hz
Software & Integrations
- Operating System: BluOS
- App Controller Operating System: iOS, Android, Windows, macOS
- Processor: ARM® Cortex™ -A53, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
- Supported Network File Sharing: Server Message Block (SMB) up to 200,000 files
- Album Art Supported: JPG, PNG
- Music Services & Internet Radio: 23+ Click Here
- 3rd-Party Integrations: AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, Roon Ready
- Control System Integrations: Crestron, Control4, RTI, ELAN, URC, Lutron
- Voice Control Integrations: Amazon Alexa Skills; Actions on Google
- BluOS Home Theater: Use as rear surround channels
- Power Supply: Universal bi-pin AC cord input (100-240AC)
- Ethernet/LAN: Ethernet RJ45, Gigabit 1000 Mbps
- Wi-Fi Built In: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), dual-band
- Bluetooth Quality: Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Two-Way (transmit & receive)
- IR Optical Built In: IR Sensor Built In - front panel with IR Remote Learning
- Optical/Analog Input: Combo - Mini TOSLINK/Stereo 3.5mm
- USB IN: Type A (Fat32 Formatted)
- Headphone Output: 3.5mm Stereo; Bluetooth
- Subwoofer Output: Wireless to PULSE SUB+
User Interface Control
- Status Indicator: LED x 2
- Play/Pause Button: Touch LED
- Volume Control Buttons: Touch Slider LED
- Previous/Next Track Buttons: Touch LED
- Preset Buttons: Touch LED x 5
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Max Power Consumption: 79W
- Storage Environment: -10°C to 50°C, 20% to 80% relative humidity
- Operating Environment: 0°C to 40°C
- Finish: Black/White; Matte Satin Paint
- Version: P230
- Product Dimensions: 171 x 204 x 149 mm (W x H x D), 6.7 x 8 x 5.9 in (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.54kg/5.6lbs
- 120V AC Power Cord
- 230V AC Power Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- TOSLINK Optical to 3.5mm Mini Adapter
- Safety/Warranty Guide
- Quick Setup Guide