Integrated Tube Amplifier with remote control
The VTL IT-85 Integrated Amplifier is designed for those who seek the simplicity of a single chassis system, but with the performance of separates. Designed with a fully active preamplifier stage, the IT-85 delivers a hearty 60 watts per channel with the sonic characteristic that is similar to our well regarded ST-85 Stereo amplifier and the TL2.5 preamplifier combination - fast, musical 3-D sound, and solid bass support that VTL is known for. The IT-85 is designed to accommodate future upgrade -- when you are ready to add a subwoofer, separate pre- or power amplifier, surround processor or headphones to your system, the IT-85's many different output stage configurations can be easily and painlessly re-configured, often with just the flip of a switch. Hand built in our factory in California with the proven VTL quality, the IT-85 will give you lasting value and listening pleasure for years to come.
- High power, capable of driving a wide range of loudspeakers.
- Remote controlled volume and mute with custom remote wand, automatic mute on power up and down.
- All-tube full preamp line stage, with buffered pre-out and regulated B+.
- Amplifier-driven headphone output, front panel selector switch (pre out mutes on headphone insertion).
- No-load automatic shutdown in headphone circuit.
- Front panel selectable direct amp in / processor loop input.
- Built-in upgrade path for precisely gain-matched horizontal biamping with VTL ST-85.
- Extruded machined aluminum front panel in silver (standard) or black, and protective cage.
- High quality VTL ST-85 power supply components and output and power transformers.
- Easily accessible individual output tube bias measurement and adjustment points on top deck.
- Angled-back chassis for easy access of inputs and outputs, sturdy quality structural fit and finish.
- Detachable IEC power cord, high quality gold-plated VTL custom binding posts and RCA jacks.
- All hand-built in the VTL California factory.
- Optional separate MC/MM phono stage available.
- Vacuum Tube Complement: 2 x 12AU7, 2 x 12AT7, 4 x EL34
- Output Power: 20 Hz – 25 kHz ± 0.1dB < 3% THD (Stable to 2W): into 4W Tetrode = 80 watts
- Load settings: Speakers: 5W Headphones: 50 - 500W) into 8W Tetrode = 60 watts
- Small signal frequency response (< 0.2% THD @ 1W): 1 - 75 kHz -3dB
- Class of output operation: AB1
- Inputs / Outputs: 5 Single-ended RCA /1 pair 5 way binding posts
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance: Line in: 180 mV, Amp in 575 mV / Line in 20KW, Amp in 135KW
- Output Impedance: Amp Out: 1.55W, Headphone out: 16W, Preamp out: 400W
- Power Consumption: Idle = 200W, Full Power = 600W
- Dimensions: W x D x H 15.75 x 11 x 7 inches, 40 x 28 x 17.75 cm
- Weight per unit: 65 lbs (29.5 Kg) fully packed